Company reorganisations and conversions shape the picture of today’s economic system. The reasons for this vary extremely in nature. Whether a change in the shareholder structure, avoiding or limiting liability risks or succession planning: the influence of tax legislation is immense and goes far beyond the choice of the company’s legal form. We offer you comprehensive advice on all matters relevant to tax, develop an individually agreed solution together with you and support you to implement the necessary measures.
- Merging companies
- Bringing companies into new legal forms
- Changing form into new legal forms
- Splitting up or spinning off or demerging companies or parts of companies
- Company agreements (control and profit transfer agreements) Setting up holding structures
- Producing legal form comparisons and tax burden comparisons
- Producing conversion balance sheets and business valuations